sábado, 18 de abril de 2009

9th week

During this period we evaluated ourselves as a team and as a group. Overall I think that we did a good job since we tried our best.
By evaluating we
1. “Saw” the perspective of our peers in various activities throughout the month.
2. Found some very interesting experiences and new ideas.
3. Build up more trust.
4. Find the ideas that the whole class might share and which ones are personal.
I must say that although I haven’t done everything that I had projected since the beginning of the class period, I might have changed just a little bit.
I hope the class keeps going as it is. Out of all the humanities classes (like 7 so far), this is the only one that is worthy. Thanks you Luis Gerardo, teammates, everyone else in the class and you for reading this post.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario