domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

11th week- The Artistic Week


This week we did a painting. I was given the instructions to tell my partner to draw a painting by using purely geometric shapes. My partner could not look at my painting and I couldn’t look at my partners painting. I think that overall we did a good job because we finished in time and the drawing was not too far away from the original but I feel that my partner did not feel the same way. I must admit that the communication was not outstanding but good communication occurs when both parties communicate well. I think that we must not feel bad when we do our best to do something, if the outcome is not what he hope for then we can learn from that experience and grow stronger.

The second part had to do with orange negotiations. Basically in this game two people wanted to have at least 10 tons of oranges but a farmer only had 15 tons. They needed this amount of food in their business. In my team we didn’t want to talk about what did we needed them for since we were supposed to be rivals and instead try to fool each other by giving imprecise data. At the end we didn’t figure out that we wanted the oranges for different purposes and that we could both have what we wanted. I learn from this experience that we must pay more attention of what we need the stuff for and if a problem arises we must try to solve our needs first.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario