domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

14th week - Presentations


In this week my team and I gave the first presentation of solidarity. Our character was Alfonso Carmona a church father of the church “Señor de la Misericordia”. I think that we were a little bit nervous talking about him because we did not have enough information about him. The activity that my team though was good, at the beginning I tried to make a game like the one of the farming but after thinking for a while I decided not to do so, because it would take too much time ( I am glad that I didn’t do that game).

There are some important facts to point out
1. Next time that I am in a presentation, I most know more about the character
2. I most give myself more time to finish what I have to do and practice it.

An interesting fact is that throughout the course we have been doing different activities, and so far in the presentations every team made one o two activities for the class.
I think that the presentations of the other teams as well as ours were well done but nevertheless were not perfect thus everyone has a chance to do better next time ^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario