domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

Third week

We watched a video about the regular life of a human being. This video was full of facts about the average distance we will walk in our lives, how many litters of water we will drink, how much dead skin it would fall out of our bodies etc. In general this video told us the fact of how complex a human life could be from an outsider’s perspective. Having this is mind we should appreciate life more.

I also did a self conscious exam that tried to evaluate me in different aspects related to my own personal growth. Although I do not fully agree with some of the questions that were asked I ended up being in a mature level of consciousness as some of the students in my class. My rational rating was surprisingly lower that what I had expected but this might be due to some ambiguities in some questions.

Furthermore we watched a section of the movie “Lion King”. Luckily enough I found that part of the movie shared on internet, so I decided to reference it here at the bottom of this post. I found this clip to be inspiring because Simba finds out that he could be a lot more that what he actually is right now, and that he must do what he has to do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario