domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

First Week

My class has approximately 25 members from different majors. In the first week our teacher made us introduce ourselves and we played some fun games in order to remember everyone name. The interesting thing is that even though they were interesting and we could learn from them if we really wanted to, we instead raced each other.

Why did we do this? I don’t really know the reason for other people but for me since I’m bad at remembering names, I didn’t want to go in front and call some random person’s name since I barely remembered some of them. Another important factor is that I tend to over-think stuff in these kinds of scenarios thus missing the purpose of the exercise...

Even though I think that I failed this exercise of remembering names, the most important thing is that I got to know myself a little bit better. Later on we shared what we like to do and what we expect from the class in a virtual platform called BlackBoard (BB) thus we got to know each other better.

Furthermore we made teams of three and four people and talked about ourselves. In my case the team is made up of three members.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario