domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

Summary 1

After thinking for a while I have decided that I must do the following
1. Be more efficient in what I do.
2. Give myself some free time.
3. Watch more news in order to notice important events
4. Prepare for the future
5. Help my family and the community.

I have learned that I must do things that I really like so I can be passionate about it and follow it till the end. I must think about the future and what kind of person do I really want to be.

I have found out that I have a mature consciousness but I still want to work forward, in order to be a better person. I will also try to work harder in order to get out of a laziness state and start being more productive.

In these four weeks I have found out that there are more people than what I thought trying to make a positive change to the world. For a long time I have thought that by working hard and helping the economy grow, the average living will also raise, although this is not necessarily false, doing something for the community also, might bring better results since we must work and live as a society.
I think that the main problem is generated in the education system.

I think that the ideal education system for Mexico would be.
1. Make more schools so more people get education.
2. Have more vacations and free time.
3. Let students progress in the education systems depending on their abilities (faster, normal or slower)
4. Pursue the ability of problem solving instead of memorization.
5. Inspire the kids in their studies and for the care of the common good.

I think that my social work this semester will be focused in giving classes to people so they can become prepare and start changing Mexico. I will keep in mind some of the points that I mentioned above, hopefully the education system in the future will move toward this approach.

3 comentarios:

  1. It has been interesting to read your blog. You are doing a great job. I would like to know the reason to decide creating it in English. Congratulations for the effort! I hope your classmates won't have problems giving you feedback.

    GRADE 100

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks Luis Gerardo,

    I have decided to posts in English for many reasons. Out of all, perhaps the most important one is to create a medium where more people can listen to my ideas and thoughts. Furthermore I can keep practicing my English and improve my essay writing skills ^^;;

    Thanks for reading my blog and for posting. I hope that more people join soon...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Daniel!

    Your blog is so interesting, thanks for your comments. I like your ideas. =)

    ResponderEliminar