domingo, 11 de octubre de 2009

9th week- daily life

Once again, I’m writing in this blog, I wonder why...

Do you know who Steve Jobs is? I just found out this week. Man, this person is so great. His life is so great and he has done awesome stuff without a college degree. This means that you don’t need a college degree in order to succeed; you only need knowledge and the spirit to fight.
Our life is so valuable that we must not waste time, Steve lives every day as if it was his last day (there is no way to tell if it is). If a bad thing happens in your life, don´t feel bad and move on doing what you like and have hope that later on it will be good for you.
“A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love”- (Stendhal)

I also noticed that most of the good things that Steve Jobs did came from the fact that he had time to think about his life and he is very persistent. Thinking about this I decided to have the following goal
1. Have enough time to think about my life and what I want to do. Also have enough time to do extracurricular activities. Since I´m still in college, I have decided that 3 hours would be good (I will need to be super efficient in order to do this).

To end this entry, I leave you with Steve Jobs Speech, hope it inspires you :)

1 comentario:

  1. Bill gates didn't graduate from college either.. :D although in his case, he dropped out after couple of semesters unlike jobs, where he dropped out almost immediately

    Richest men have balls. They don't need a stinkin' degree hahaha

    ResponderEliminar