lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

7th week – Our Turn


This week was our turn to give the leadership class. In my perspective we prepare good activities and gave the class successfully. At the beginning I was a little bit nervous but since I practiced my part and knew everything about it, I felt confident. I think that I need to study more connectors and step out of my comfort zone in order to be a better leader.

Here is a good problem that a team solved by luck :P
You have twelve gold coins. Eleven of them are equal in weight while the other one has different weight. You have a balance to weight them (A can be equal to B, or A can weight more/less than B). How many measurements would you have to do in order to find out which coin is different and tell whether the coin is heavier or lighter?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario