lunes, 5 de octubre de 2009

8th week – school of the blind


H
ave you ever been blindfolded and walked around in order to complete some task? This is my second time; the first time was mention earlier in this forum. I don’t know, but I think that I have a great ability to perceive space, and good imagination (this is why I can walk around blindfolded if and only if I know the place).

I notice that when I have to face something new, I tend to do things alone instead of finding the best solution. In another activity that I did I was to build a human bridge. In both activities I found that I can come up with the best answer, but I need to spend extra time, and I can’t find the answer at the moment. I wonder why that is. Do I need to be less nervous? Do I need more practice? Perhaps I need both.

There was another activity where we simulated that we were on a school bus going to six flags, but a terrible accident occurred. (Our eyes were cover and we were on the floor). I notice something interesting; generally we are so overwhelmed by small problems that we don’t pay attention to what is really important to us(including sleeping since I was tired XD).

Later everyone, I have hw to do :P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario